Glove box, also called operating glove box, are a kind of operating equipment that works by filling the box with high-purity inert gas, such as isolation glove box, inert gas protection glove box, and dry glove box. It is widely used in an ultra-pure environment without H2O, O2 and dust, such as: lithium ion batteries and materials, semiconductors, super capacitors, special lamps, laser welding, brazing, medicine, sterile food production lines, etc.
Glove box glove material:
- Butyl synthetic rubber gloves, leaded neoprene synthetic gloves.
- Glove length: 800MM 810MM There are two colors of black and white.
- Cuff diameter: 200MM.
Glove box glove function:
- Butyl synthetic rubber provides the best waterproof and vapor permeability properties, and at the same time has excellent protection against a wide range of toxic chemicals, making it the best choice for many key applications; It has both ketones and esters good protection;
- Butyl synthetic rubber has a soft and flexible touch, even under low temperature conditions, it can reduce hand fatigue and make it more comfortable;
- Using solvent type, multiple dipping process to produce composite polymer layer, creating gloves of extraordinary quality
- Meet the requirements of USDA, FDA and 21CFR and can be used for food processing
Precautions for the use of glove glove box, pay attention to the following points in the process of using glove box:
- According to the above, select gloves suitable for different workplaces. The size of the glove should be appropriate. If the glove is too tight, it will restrict blood circulation, which will easily cause fatigue and uncomfortable; if it is too loose, it will be inflexible to use and will easily fall off.
- The selected gloves must have adequate protection. For example, in the environment where steel wire cut-resistant gloves are used, synthetic yarn cut-resistant gloves cannot be used. To ensure its protective function, gloves must be replaced regularly. If the expiration date is exceeded, hands or skin may be injured.
- Check the gloves at any time to check whether there are small holes or damaged or abraded places, especially finger joints. For glove box, the inflation method can be used for inspection.
- Pay attention to the use of gloves. If a pair of gloves are used in different places, the service life of the gloves may be greatly reduced.
- Pay attention to safety during use, and don’t throw away contaminated gloves arbitrarily to avoid harm to others. Keep gloves that are not in use in a safe place.