Please refer to the instruction below to install the glove box for the first time. First put the gloves on the glove port, and then install the inner and outer seal rings respectively. After installation, check to make sure that the seal rings are in the groove.
If the gloves are found to be damaged during use, they should be replaced in time. The steps are as follows:
- Push the gloves to be replaced into the box;
- Remove the outer O-ring, and then move the inner O-ring to the outer groove of the glove port;
- Roll the gloves to the outer edge of the O-ring, taking care not to let the gloves fall from the port of the glove;
- Compress the new gloves as much as possible to drive out the air inside;
- Install the new glove on the glove port and put it on the old glove;
- Install an O-ring on the groove inside the glove port outside the new glove;
- If possible, put the new gloves in an isolated working gas environment for cleaning (this can remove air to the greatest extent and reduce the amount of air entering the glove box);
- From the glove box, use another glove to take the old gloves into the box;
- Install an O-ring on the groove outside the glove port outside the new glove;
- Take out the old gloves through the transition compartment and dispose of them properly.