Butyl glove box gloves have the highest resistance to permeation by gases and vapors, and an exceptional resistance to a broad range of toxic chemicals.
· Provides highest permeation resistance to vapors and gases
· Resistance to a broad range of toxic chemicals, making it suitable choice for critical applications
· Highly resistant to ketones (MEK, MIBK, acetone) and esters (tricresyl phosphate, amyl acetate, ethyl acetate)
· Soft and flexible feel, even at low temperatures, which reduces hand fatigue and enhances comfort
· Solvent based, multi-dip manufacturing process provides multiple layers of polymer (like glove within glove)