Nuclear power, defense, etc., medical, biotechnology production, dry box operation of semiconductors and general manufacturing, high chemical hazards, such as chemical weapons, laboratory operations.
Features and benefits:
- Butyl synthetic rubber provides the best waterproof and steam permeability properties, and has excellent protection against a wide range of toxic chemicals, making it the best choice for many critical applications.
- It has a good protective effect on ketones (MEK, MIBK, acetone) and esters (tricresyl, amyl acetate, ethyl acetate).
- Butyl synthetic rubber has a soft and flexible touch, which can reduce hand fatigue and be more comfortable even under low temperature conditions.
- Using solvent-based, multiple impregnation processes to produce a composite polymer layer (like layered gloves), creating gloves of extraordinary quality.
- Compliant with USDA, FDA and 21CFR requirements can be used for food processing.
- Application: It is used for dry box operation in nuclear power, defense, medicine, biotechnology, semiconductor and manufacturing, especially suitable for use under the conditions of highly toxic chemicals, such as chemical weapons.