Many companies have bought glove boxes, but do not know how to deal with the high oxygen content in the glove box. Glove box manufacturers share how to deal with it!
The cycle of the glove box is a closed cycle. Driven by the fan, the gas in the box passes through the purification column in the purification system before returning to the box. After a long period of circulation, the purification column gradually absorbs the trace amounts of water and oxygen in the box. If it is found that the oxygen content has not been reduced, it indicates that there is a problem with the operation of the glove box. We can solve the problem by the following methods:
1. Check if the box is leaking
2. Check if the gas cylinder has gas
3. Check whether the gloves are leaking
4. Is the fan stopped? Check the inverter for protection
5. Whether the operation is wrong, whether the operation process is wrong